Monday, March 29, 2010

Quilt Pattern


This pattern is formed from my heritage. I had trouble creating the look at first but after rotating and messing with the order I found the final product. This pattern helped improve my skills by learning different key parts to photoshop and indesign. This contributed to my overall growth.

Concept Statement:
Linn is a European mix of heritages. The most common known today are British, Irish, English and many others. In this case exactly where Linn originates. The different heritages are shown by symbolic meanings for an example, Irish is universally recognized as clovers and leprechauns. As well as Britain identifying themselves with their flag and the English with floral, flowers and beauty. This is exactly what came to my mind when I thought European. You certainly learn to accept your heritage once you know where you came from, your ancestors and your associations with others heritages.

No comments:

Post a Comment